Thursday, August 04, 2005

Insomnia

I've had pretty wretched insomnia several nights this week. It's for a combination of reasons, but I'm running out of things to do. Here's a few things that have kept me occupied:

1.) Set up a blog
2.) Watch romantic comedies
3.) Plan vacations I'll never be able to afford
4.) Play mind-numbing card games on the computer
5.) Read, write, or revise school related material
6.) Make a game of scanning the room with my eyes (without moving my head)


Any better ideas? I'd love to hear 'em!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

I don't know about tricks to fight insomnia, but I came up with a whole list of activities to keep me occupied while I was driving alone from Houston to Phoenix. I had all sorts of little games I'd play! Let me know if you want to hear those...

zarasthrsa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
zarasthrsa said...

Lauran,

The best thing to do is get on YAHOO!GAMES and play dominoes. I often times spand many late nights in there talking trash and big timing against my opponents. The best game is doubles to 500 against the computer. Not only does it improve your counting skills but helps to familiarize yourself with the domino tendies of the YAHOO!GAMES computer.

THe competition is so intense you'll were yourself out.

;-D

-GP